A writer once said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” If this is true, which five people would you like to spend your time with?
First of all, who are the people I currently spend my time with?
- My husband (Eagle): Noble, stubborn, rock-steady
- My son (Bam-Bam): Verbal, high-spirited, sensitive
- My daughter (Pebbles): Sweet, affectionate, nurturing
- My dog (Duke): Happy, loving, social
- My horse (Buck): Stubborn, recalcitrant, dominant
You know, I think I’m good with this group. I’d be doing pretty well if I were the sum of this merry bunch.